Wednesday 25 April 2012

Girl Crushing, Pt. 2: Gemma Arterton


A very classic pick this week. Gemma Arterton is one of those girls where you often mention her to other women and they go "Oh my god, she's SO beautiful". I wonder if us straight girls are her largest fan demographic? Anyway, just look, she is so lovely, one of those classic film star beauties that I think stands up to the old stars of the 40s and 50s. Her face! Swoon.

What do you think, do today's stars compare to movie stars from the golden age of Hollywood?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx