Tuesday 1 May 2012

Girl Crushing, Pt. 3: Carey Mulligan


Just look at her! I mean, isn't she just too, too cute? I love a sweet pixie cut - probably because with my big round moon face I will NEVER suit on myself so they are the haircut holy grail to me - and I really love that fact that she is a beautiful young actress who doesn't feel the need to dress like a stripper and turn up to premieres with everything hanging out. Right, Grandma rant over! Enjoy these pictures of Carey Mulligan, this week's Girl Crush, and her lovely face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you - no-one wants to be in a one-sided conversation - so leave me a comment and let me know you care! And if you want to send me a really lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng message, you can email me on heynicecardigan [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk

Amy Xxx